Work With Kenz The Copywriter
Thanks so much for visiting the Kopy By Kenz website! I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay, and I send you the best vibes possible as your build an amazing business and reach for your goals. I’m so excited you’d like to contact me, and I can’t wait to learn all about you and your business.
Use the form below to contact me, and I’ll reach out to you ASAP!
… but regardless of whether we end up working together or not, I’m so glad you’re here.
Take care and talk soon! XOXOXO
My Social Channels
Blogs and articles About marketing, Productivity, And Running A Small Business
We’re all on a unique journey when it comes to starting and running a successful business. However, we’re ALSO all in this together, and there are ways to avoid frustration and improve efficacy instead.
After running my own copywriting business for a while, here are my tips, tricks, useful apps, and stories about marketing, productivity, and trying to balance a freelance career while raising my kid full-time.
Take a look, and feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions!
- 3 Unconventional Reasons You Should Be Using Time Tracking Apps As A FreelancerOne really important tool that every freelancer should have is a time tracking app. Now, aside from the business advantages like knowing how to charge for your services, manage your project deadlines, etc… there are some unexpected reasons to implement a time tracker. You can find a variety of free tools to do this, but Clockify and Toggl are my favorites. They both have free versions and are very easy to use.
- My New DITL As A Freelance Copywriter And Work-From-Home MomLast month I went back to a super-early morning routine to help me manage my work/life balance and combat the ever-growing imposter syndrome in my gut. On the weekdays I’m up by 5:45 AM, at my desk by 6, and cramming whatever work I can in before my kid wakes up at 9:00 AM. If […]
- What Is A Landing Page And How To Create OneWhat is a landing page? Are landing pages and sales pages the same? How to create a landing page?!? Find the answers here!
- Why I Hate Recipe Blogs As A Copywriter, And How To Write A Recipe Blog That Doesn’t Drive Your Readers NutsIn this post, I’ll teach you how to write a recipe blog, and how to organize a recipe blog layout! So, if you’re new and want to know how to start a recipe blog, or already have a recipe blog and are brave enough to experiment a bit… This post is for you.
- 5 Financial Management Tips For Small BusinessIt can feel REALLY overwhelming managing business finances… but, after running my freelance copywriting business for 2 years, I have some personal financial management tips for small business that might be helpful (hopefully)!