Work With Kenz The Copywriter
Thanks so much for visiting the Kopy By Kenz website! I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay, and I send you the best vibes possible as your build an amazing business and reach for your goals. I’m so excited you’d like to contact me, and I can’t wait to learn all about you and your business.
Use the form below to contact me, and I’ll reach out to you ASAP!
… but regardless of whether we end up working together or not, I’m so glad you’re here.
Take care and talk soon! XOXOXO
My Social Channels
Blogs and articles About marketing, Productivity, And Running A Small Business
We’re all on a unique journey when it comes to starting and running a successful business. However, we’re ALSO all in this together, and there are ways to avoid frustration and improve efficacy instead.
After running my own copywriting business for a while, here are my tips, tricks, useful apps, and stories about marketing, productivity, and trying to balance a freelance career while raising my kid full-time.
Take a look, and feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions!
- 4 Surprising But Genuinely Helpful Ways I Deal With Imposter Syndrome When It Feels OverwhelmingImposter Syndrome will always be a part of us, and sometimes it can really knock us out. So today I want to share 4 kinda weird ways I deal with Imposter Syndrome AFTER I’m already feeling it get out of control.
- Let’s have an uncomfortable conversation about dry spells as a freelancerI want to use this blog post to talk about something kinda uncomfortable/embarrassing for me, as well as some of the ways I’ve learned to cope and push through. Today we’re talking about when work dries up as a freelancer and the gross feelings that can spring up.
- How I went from a 9-5 warehouse Job to full-time freelancing as a new momEveryone has a unique first step into their entrepreneurial or freelance adventure. Personally, while I always knew I wasn’t cut out for the 9-5 office job, I never believed I’d actually make the leap and start my own business.
- A Day In My Life As a Freelance MomThis post is unlike my usual marketing and imposter syndrome-style articles, but I thought it’d be really fun to share what a day in my life as a freelance copywriter and full-time mom is like.
- 4 Productivity Tips That Might Piss Off Your MomNo one’s productivity routine will look exactly the same as someone else’s, and that’s a good thing.